Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photos From the Family Shoot

So, I finally have had the time (between the day job, package pricing, and continuing ed classes) to get back in here to post some pictures from the family photo shoot last month. I tried to add the images to my last blog, but I'm having problems editing posts. I don't know if it's on my end or not, so I thought I would go ahead and create a new post so that I can share.


We have had a lot of changes over the past weeks. I don't want to go into a lot of our personal drama, so I will spare you the details. Suffice it to say that there was enough activity on a personal level to throw our business back a few weeks regarding goal setting and a timeline. I would like to be able to upload the remaining pictures from our shoot, but the editor will not let me place my cursor where it needs to be and I honestly do not have the patience to try and work it out at this point.

I did my 8+ hour shift at work yesterday, then spent 3 hours in a business plan writing class, and then 8+ more hours at the office today, and have been trying to work my way through ODesk for some information, but am hitting dead ends there, too. I think it's time to pack it in and call it a day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alrighty, then. I figured out the cursor problem. Hadn't ever seen that one before, but rectified it and got the remaining image uploaded, as you can see.

So now it is off to profide some computer support to a friend of mine and get started on having a weekend.

Ciao!

No comments: