Friday, April 17, 2009

Missing Child - Goldsboro/Wayne County, NC



Folks, this isn't for me, but I wanted any and all of you that might be following this blog to please read below. A friend of my son, Matt, is missing and needs medical attention. I am posting a picture of her that I took last year, but the ones in the links below are more recent. She has been missing since early Monday morning, and I received the following from her mom, Michelle, earlier this evening:




My daughter, Ashlee Michelle Davenport 16 is considered to have ran away Monday April 13 morning between 4:25am-4:45am.Ashlee is 5'8' 118 pounds light brown hair hazel eyes. She has the cartlidge of her right ear & her belly button pierced. She has dental issues as far as a her top front teeth are not straight. She also has the initials MS carved into her hip. There is a picture of her on kenlynews.com, newsargus.com and wral & witn.I got a phone call from her dr. Monday morning and she has some medical conditions in which she needs medication immediately! She has a heart condition which she needs to be treated for ASAP! Dr.is very concerned because she needs to be seen immediately!If you have any info whatsoever, PLEASE call my cell phone anytime 24/7@ 919-922-9967 or call the Wayne County Sheriffs Department @ 919-7311481 or Detective Sgt.Tammy Odom @ 919-580-4065.


No comments: