Sunday, July 27, 2008

Claudia's Shoot


Wow, and *whew*!


What a busy week it's been!



We did our first portrait session in the new building last week and it went so well! I had the good fortune to take pictures of some of the neatest kids I've ever met! They were not camera shy in the least and it was so much fun from a photographer's standpoint!


I can only hope that they had as much fun as I did. :)


I'm posting a handful of images from that shoot so that Claudia & Caycee can kind of check them out in the interim between the shoot and receiving the package. :)



I am also posting some of the fun, "unofficial" shots that we took, as well.


We didn't have any malfunctions with the lighting, nobody fell off the furniture, and I even remembered to take the lens cap off the camera, unlike my very first session in the dining room. :)


One of the best things about being a portrait photographer is being able to capture families when they are all together.
Thanks, you guys, for letting me be part of such a fun & special evening!

No comments: